Monday, July 28, 2008

For Sale: School Girls Panties











Hello to everyones. My name is Poo. I am girls from Thailand. Poo is name mean pink. When I am little girls I like to wear every things pink so every peoples call me poo. I am now 21 years. I go to business school in Lopburi Thailand. I want to be a business women. My familys are very poor. My father works with construction and my mother sales vegetables and fruits on a stand by the highway. I live in a room with my two friends to go to school. We need some money to buy clothes and food and pay to go to school. So my friends and me think we could sale our pantys to foreign business man. My cousin lives in Lopburi with Englishman and he told us that foreign man like to buy young girl pantys. My friends think this is to funny but we well do anyway if we can make some money to buy food and pay to school. My friends don’t like to show there face in the photo but you can see there very pretty in there pantys. We only ask for $35.00 USD for pantys and we will send by free air mail. We have different kinds of colors of pantys so if you can just only say which girls you want the pantys from we will send only hers pantys to you.
Heres our names: Poo, Aun, Daeng.

If you are interested in helping us, e-mail me and I will explaing how to send money.

Hope you like the photo’s of us.

Thanks you ------ Poo




Sept. 10th, 2008

Hua Hin










Hello peoples. me and daeng go to Hua Hin for #6 and #7 to go to beach. we had too much funs. it was cooler than here in Lopburi. we went by the train. not too much money. Hua Hin is much nicer than Pattaya, is have clean water and more cheap rooms to stay. aun have to stay home to help mother and father. she not happy but have to do. ha ha













No comments: